Molybdenum Disulphide Oil Reinforcement for Non-EP Mineral Oils
- Can be added to mineral oils already in use in gearboxes, bearings and compressors
- Is ideal for use on all electrical switch gear
- Increases load carrying and wear resistance properties
- Protects during initial start up
- Economical in use, only 5 -10% dilution required
- Is miscible with all types of mineral oil
- Does not affect viscosity of base oil
ASO OIL reinforcement contains extremely fine particles of molybdenum disulphide for addition to all types of basic mineral oils forming a stable suspension.
ASO Oil Reinforcement can be added to mineral oils already in use in gearboxes, bearings and compressors to reinforce the base oil against overload, shock loading etc… ASO Oil Reinforcement can help to prolong the life of an ailing gearbox until replacement or repair can be planned in to a maintenance schedule.