Semi-Permanent Spot/Survey Marking Paint
- Up to 90% more paint than similar spot markers
- Patented clog-free spray through cap
- Non-irritant formula under the CLP regulation
- Not harmful to the environment or aquatic life
- Effective on damp and 0°C surfaces
- One pass system gives excellent, bright, durable markings that are required to last 3 – 6 months
- Extra tough 18Bar rated aerosol cans minimises the risk of puncture or failure in high temperatures
- Fast drying-touch dry in 5 minutes
- Suitable for marking surfaces such as asphalt or tarmac, concrete, metals, timber, soil, grass, sand, gravel, artificial/natural stone, brickwork and composites
Contractor fusion semi-permanent spot and survey marking paints from ROCOL were developed over a 12 month period. After comprehensive research and extensive field trials we worked with the people that use spot marking paints every day to formulate this unique product for the market.
Contractor fusion semi-permanent spot and survey marking paints support the social and environmental responsibilities of a corporate purchaser, minimising the Health and Safety risks for users without compromising the superior performance you will expect from a ROCOL product. Many of the features are unique when compared against other spot marking paints on the market.
After comprehensive research, extended field trials, working with our major corporate customers and the people that use spot marking paints every day, we formulated this unique product for the market.
TEMPORARY™ fusion supports corporate purchasers social and environmental responsibilities, minimising the Health and Safety risks for the user without compromising the trusted superior performance you would expect from a ROCOL product.
Many of the features are unique when compared with other removable spot marking paints on the market.
Developed to be instantly removed once dry with water and a brush
Can also fade naturally over a 2 – 3 month period