High Temperature Molybdenum Disulphide Plain Bearing Grease
- Temperature range +100 to +235°C (285°C short periods)
- Outstanding extreme pressure performance
- Low volatility base oil ensures long service life
- Resistant to water washout
- Unaffected by low speed running
- Ideal for heavy loaded, slow moving applications
MHT Grease is a heavy duty bearing grease fortified with molybdenum disulphide. It has been designed for the effective lubrication and protection of plain bearings and sliding surfaces used in extreme environments, particularly in heavily loaded, slow moving applications operating above 100°C.
MHT Grease combines the resilience of a silica thickener with the addition of molybdenum disulphide ensuring that a lubricating film exists under the most extreme loadings where the grease film can be squeezed out.