High Load Molybdenum Disulphide Plain Bearing Grease
- Temperature range -20 to +150°C
- Outstanding extreme pressure performance
- Good corrosion resistance
- Resistant to water washout
- Provides long term lubrication
- Ideal for heavy loaded, slow moving applications
- Excellent performance as a plain bearing grease
MTS1000 Grease (AFS 1152) is a heavy duty bearing grease fortified with molybdenum disulphide. It has been designed for the effective lubrication and protection of plain bearings and sliding surfaces used in extreme environments, particularly in heavily loaded, slow moving applications.
MTS1000 Grease combines the resilience of a clay thickener with the addition of molybdenum disulphide ensuring that a lubricating film exists under the most extreme loadings where the grease film can be squeezed out.