Multi-purpose EP bearing grease fortified with PTFE for maximum bearing life.
Effective in a range of applications operating at high speeds such as electric motors and fan bearings.
- Lithium complex soap technology with EP additives for outstanding high load performance superior to standard soap-thickened lubricants
- Outstanding performance at high speed for most industrial applications
- PTFE reduces friction and stick-slip on start-up through more controlled movement
High performance bearing grease designed for the effective lubrication and protection of all types of ball, roller and plain bearings.
A truly multi-purpose grease, fortified with PTFE, for an extensive range of applications particularly high speeds such as electric motors and fan bearings.
- Excellent extreme temperature resistance — ranging from -30°C to +160°C.
- Lithium complex soap technology and EP additives, including PTFE, provides an outstanding high load, EP performance of 560kg that is superior to standard soap thickened lubricants.
- SAPPHIRE Advance 2 is highly resistant to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp or wet conditions.
- Outstanding high speed performance for most applications found in industry.
- PTFE has an extremely low coefficient of friction and its inclusion in SAPPHIREAdvance 2 reduces stick-slip on start up ensuring a smooth controlled movement.