Food grade, high performance, extreme pressure (EP) lubricant fortified with PTFE
- Excellent wide temperature range from -25°C to +280°C.
- Oxygen resistant, non-toxic lubricant with an extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
- Outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 620kg.
- Chemically inert, non-toxic lubricant with extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
- Exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
- No detrimental effect on rubbers, plastics or metals.
- Lubricates by ‘smear technology’ requiring a minimal amount during service.
- 700g cartridge has metal detectable plastic components (end caps) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
- Vegan Trademark registered
Oxygen Compatible NLGI No.2 perfluoropolyether based lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
Designed for use on anti-friction and plain bearings, small gears, slides, pins, valves, plungers, screws etc. particularly where a non-toxic, NSF H1 lubricant is required.
Extreme resistance against aggressive chemicals and strong oxidising agents make it a natural choice for all types of industries including food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries.