Multi-purpose EP grease fortified with PTFE in an aerosol
- Excellent extreme temperature resistance – ranging from -50°C to +200°C.
- Excellent low temperature performance ensures components are protected even on equipment working constantly in extreme sub-zero conditions.
- Lithium complex soap technology and EP additives, including PTFE, provides outstanding high load.
- Fully synthetic base oil leaves minimal residue providing long life even at elevated temperatures.
- SAPPHIRE Spray Grease is highly resistant to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- PTFE has an extremely low coefficient of friction and its inclusion in SAPPHIRE Spray Grease reduces stick-slip on start up ensuring a smooth controlled movement.
High performance aerosol applied grease designed for the effective lubrication and protection of all types of bearings, slides, bushes, linkages and pins.
Truly multi-purpose grease, fortified with PTFE, for an extensive range of applications including low temperatures, high temperatures and high speed. It also makes an ideal electrical contact grease.