Pseudoplastic wire rope dressing
- Wide temperature range -30°C to +100°C.
- Excellent lubricating properties which reduces wear on wires and strands, ultimately maximising service life.
- Offers outstanding corrosion protection and is highly resistant to water wash-off.
- Prevents build up of dust and dirt.
- Clean and pleasant to use.
- Allows easier and more effective rope inspection.
- Does not drip or fling off due to the pseudoplastic rheology.
High performance wire rope lubricant featuring advanced pseudoplastic rheology.
Initially appears to be a translucent amber gel, however, it is designed to immediately transform into a fluid consistency under shear to aid complete penetration into the core of the rope.
This transformation ensures that the lubricant resists dripping or throw off.