Molybdenum Disulphide In Aerosol Form
- This dry film coating is ideal for where wet film lubricants cannot be tolerated
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure
- Provides high contrast, ideal for Laser Engravers
- Resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2)
- Excellent wear resistance
- Wide temperature range of -50°C to + 450°C
- Fast drying aerosol spray
- Rolls Royce, RAF, Naval and NATO approvals
High purity, extreme load dry film molybdenum disulphide spray designed for use where a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated.
DRY MOLY Spray is applied wet for great penetration. The quick drying aersol is touch dry within 2 – 3 minutes, leaving a dry protective film containing more than 70% molybdenum disulphide.
DRY MOLY Spray is an assembly lubricant for sliding surfaces such as plain bearings, pins, cams and slides intended to reduce friction and therefore increase life of moving parts. Ideal for Laser engravers.
The aerosol lubricant spray can also be used in conjunction with a wet film lubricant enhancing performance and extending life of components and assemblies.