High temperature chain oil
- Anti-oxidant combination gives a longer wet film life
- Low deposits and varnish formation
- Superior anti-wear properties
- Low viscosity at elevated temperatures eliminating risk of tube blockage
- Penetrates into links and pins providing high performance lubrication in the highest potential wear areas
- Low evaporation rate giving good economy of use
- Low fuming for clean work environments
New generation lubricant specially designed for the lubrication of chain systems on plaster board manufacturing lines.
Formulated from a combination of synthetic esters and a special antioxidant package which ensures the highest performance in terms of thermal stability, low evaporation loss and minimal deposit formation.
Can be used as a lower viscosity changeover or flushing oil for high temperature lubrication systems. It is compatible and suitable for systems using ROCOL® FLO-LINE® 700.