Low Temperature Silicone Grease Containing Molybdenum Disulphide
- Temperature range -73 to +150°C
- Good extreme pressure properties
- Resistant to water washout
- Compatible with most rubbers and plastics
- Low temperature silicone grease
MX33 is an extreme low temperature silicone grease containing molybdenum disulphide for enhanced load and wear performance. It has been specially developed for use on highly loaded components where temperatures as low as -73°C are encountered.
This high performance lubricant is designed for the effective lubrication and protection of all types of ball, roller and plain bearings, slides guides, pins etc.