Maximum life, chlorine free, EP cutting fluid for aluminium and its alloys
- Excellent inherent stability providing a long and predictable sump life.
- Provides excellent residual corrosion protection.
- Gives maximum cutting performance on steel, stainless, aluminium and its alloys.
- Prevents built-up edge and extends tool life particularly on roll tapping.
- Promotes excellent surface finish.
- Chlorine free and is suitable for use in hard and soft water areas.
- Optimised for use in the TRI-Logic system.
Premium quality, chlorine free, EP, water mix cutting fluid designed to be used as part of the ROCOL TRI-Logic system.
Formulated from a unique blend of specially selected additives to maximise in-sump life.
Designed for heavy duty machining operations on a wide variety of metals such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium and its alloys.
The combination of lubricity and extreme pressure additives in TRI-Logic HPX prevents built-up edge, extend tool life and promote excellent surface finish.
The TRI-Logic system is a revolutionary approach to maximising cutting fluid sump life, minimising fluid disposal and reducing costs.
For optimum performance, the TRI-Logic cutting fluids should be used with TRI-Logic VG68 slideway oil and, where applicable, TRI-Logic RTD tapping fluid.