General Purpose Semi-Synthetic Cutting Fluid
- Long and predictable sump life.
- Compatible with hard and soft water.
- Extends tool life.
- Inherently resistant to degradation.
- Suitable for a wide range of materials.
- Emulsifies tramp oil.
- Low foaming.
- Pleasant and safe to use.
High quality, semi-synthetic general purpose water mix cutting fluid formulated to provide a long and predictable sump life.
Designed for medium duty cutting operations on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Contains refined mineral oils and has a unique corrosion inhibition package.
Low foaming and emulsifies tramp oil.
Forms a translucent fluorescent green micro-emulsion when mixed with water which provides a clear view of the workpiece.